Quotes | Bands | Concert Themes | ATC Interview | Video Performances | Video Interviews
Photos | Posters | Press Releases | Orchestral Repertoire | Radio & Television | How to Publicize Jay & Molly
Who are Jay & Molly’s audience?
• Public TV viewers and public radio listeners.
• Civil War buffs and interest groups.
• Folk music enthusiasts.
• Fiddlers and fiddle music enthusiasts.
• String players and string teachers.
• People interested in Americana and American history.
How to best reach Jay & Molly’s audience?
• Schedule local print media interviews with Jay & Molly.
• Schedule public broadcast media interviews with Jay & Molly.
• Underwrite popular public radio and TV programs.
Some suggested public radio shows.
A Prairie Home Companion
All Things Considered
Thistle and Shamrock
• Buy display ads in public TV and radio program guides.
• Underwrite appropriately timed airings of The Civil War, Songs of the Civil War, or Brother’s Keeper (or other PBS documentaries that featuring Ungar & Mason’s music).